Seven people will appear in court charged with a violent disorder at a Swindon pub.
More than a dozen police officers raced to The Dockle Farmhouse in Bridge End Road at around 7.20pm on 17 July 2020 after reports of a large disorder involving around 20 people having broken out.
At least one person suffered injuries in the incident – with an 18-year-old man attending Great Western Hospital with a head injury.
Wiltshire Police launched an investigation into the brawl, which was filmed and posted on social media, and have since charged seven males with violent disorder:
• Joe Cole, 18, of Pheasant Close, Covingham, Swindon
• Daiziel Hylton, 18, of Pheasant Close, Covingham, Swindon
• Harry Salter, 21, of Evelyn Street, Old Town, Swindon
• Nathan Holmes, 19, of Truman Close, Eldene, Swindon
• James Quick, of Elmore, Eldene, Swindon
• Gareth Sutherland, 19, Drove Road, Swindon
• Luke Scott-Browne, 19, of MOD Lyneham, Lyneham
Scott-Browne is also charged with possession of a large knife.
The defendants will appear at Swindon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (12 January), where they are expected to enter pleas.