Wiltshire 999s takes complaints about editorial content seriously. Our journalists and content creators strive for accuracy but we occasionally make mistakes.
If you’d like to make a complaint about any of the content on our website or social media, or a member of staff, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Complaint. Include as much detail as possible along with your contact details. You MUST include full name, address and phone number as a minimum to allow us to deal with your complaint efficiently.
Editorial Complaints Policy
- Wiltshire 999s aims to handle complaints efficiently and effectively
- We will acknowledge complaints within five working days
- If we receive more than one complaint about the same issue, we may make one reply to all
- We will look to resolve any complaint within 28 days
- If we do not hear back from you within 28 days, we will consider it resolved
Recent corrections and clarifications
Here we list corrections and clarification in the past six months. Corrections and clarifications are only posted here when the public need to be informed, or a public apology is required.
14/12/2019: On 9 December 2019, we reported that Daniel Rowland was convicted of ‘revenge porn’ (sharing private sexual images with intent to cause distress) at Swindon Crown Court.
Within our story, we wrote that this is categorised as a sexual offence. This was incorrect and we apologise to Mr Rowland for the error; it is indeed an intimidatory offence.