Wiltshire 999s takes complaints about editorial content seriously. Our journalists and content creators strive for accuracy but we occasionally make mistakes.
If you’d like to make a complaint about any of the content on our website or social media, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject #Complaint. Include as much detail as possible along with your contact details (you MUST include full name, address and phone number as a minimum), to allow us to deal with your complaint efficiently.
Editorial Complaints Policy
- Wiltshire 999s aims to handle complaints efficiently and effectively
- We will acknowledge complaints within five working days
- If we receive more than one complaint about the same issue, we may make one reply to all
- We will look to resolve any complaint within 28 days
- If we do not hear back from you within 28 days, we will consider it resolved
Recent corrections and clarifications
Here we list corrections and clarification from six months. Corrections and clarifications are only posted here when the public need to be informed, or a public apology is required.
No recent corrections and clarifications