An elderly woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Bradford on Avon this afternoon.
Firefighters from the town were called to the scene in the Widbrook Hill area at around 4pm, discovering a heavily smoke-logged property as a result of a frying pan fire.
The flames, caused by the pan being left on the hob for too long, were out on the arrival of the fire service and backup crews from Trowbridge Fire Station were stood down.
Positive pressure ventilation (fan) was used to clear the home of smoke.
Firefighters provide the owner of the property first aid, including administering oxygen, prior to the arrival of the ambulance service. The casualty was left in the care of paramedics.
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: