Firefighters in Bradford on Avon returned to their station this evening to discover a dog defecating on the forecourt – whilst the owner watched it happened.
The St Margaret’s Street fire station issued a statement via social media asking people not to bring their dogs onto Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service property.
“Our station is not your toilet”, a spokesperson said. Adding: “Please do not bring your dog onto fire service property to defecate. We’ve just returned from standby to someone on our grass doing just that.”
The crew had just returned from standby duties at Trowbridge Fire Station.
Click here to join our WhatsApp Channel and get breaking news sent directly to your mobile – don’t forget to turn on notifications by clicking the bell icon.
Click a topic to read more stories like this: