Ten major roads in Wiltshire remain closed today, as Wiltshire Police continue to advise drivers not to travel unless the journey you’re making is absolutely necessary.
Roads across the county continue to be treacherous, with snow turning to ice.
The major roads affected by closures today, Saturday 3 March, are:
- A346 Chiseldon to Marlborough
- A4361 Wroughton to Avebury
- A303 Willoughby Edge – NOW OPEN
- A303 at Mere – NOW OPEN
- A338 Grafton to Burbage
- A345 Old Sarum – NOW OPEN
- A361 Beckhampton
- A308 Winterbourne to Shrewton
- A350 Lords Hill (near Warminster) – NOW OPEN
- B390 Cape Hill to Chittern
Minor roads that have been closed by Swindon Borough Council include:
- Priors Hill
- Salthrop Hill
- Bradbury Road
- Foxhill – multiple in this area
Click here to join our WhatsApp Channel and get breaking news sent directly to your mobile – don’t forget to turn on notifications by clicking the bell icon.
Click a topic to read more stories like this: