Six fire crews are currently at the scene of a blaze at REEL Cinema in Chippenham this afternoon.
Firefighters were called to the scene – on Marshfield Road – at around 1.30pm on Boxing Day. A fire was located and exstingished immediately.
A spokesperson for Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service confirmed that the fire is now out and crews are beginning to leave the scene.
The fire involved batteries and electrical wiring; it was extinguished using two breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets. The property was then ventilated and made safe.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The establishment will remain closed for the foreseeable future, according to a REEL Cinema source.
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: