Seven fire crews rushed to a Swindon town centre hotel this morning.
On arrival at the incident at the Thistle Express just before 9am, a small fire was discovered in a first-floor bathroom. It was immediately extinguished.
It’s understood that the fire could have been caused by a cigarette.
Islington Street has since reopened.
Click here to join our WhatsApp Channel and get breaking news sent directly to your mobile – don’t forget to turn on notifications by clicking the bell icon.
Click a topic to read more stories like this: