Firefighters tackled a blaze at a public house on Oxford Road in Calne today.
Fire crews from Chippenham and Calne were mobilised to the incident at the Bug and Spider at around 8am this morning, Thursday 29 December.
The blaze was extinguished using a hose reel jet.
Tom Brolan, a Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service District Commander praised his firefighters, writing on Twitter: “Another excellent display in teamwork. [The] fire was prevented from escalating to [the] roof.”
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: