Three people have been rushed to hospital this evening, after a faulty forklift truck released a dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide inside a Swindon industrial unit.
Emergency services were called to the Cable Services Group building on Wyndham Road, Hawksworth Trading Estate, at around 4.30pm this afternoon, Tuesday 2 January.
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service sent three crews, and used six breathing apparatus and air monitoring equipment. Firefighters used natural ventilation to fully ventilate the building.
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: