Two pugs have been looked after by emergency responders from the British Red Cross tonight following a fish tank blaze at a home in the village of Pewsey.
Firefighters were called to Swan Meadow at around 6.45pm today, after the occupant returned home to find the the property full of soot, but the fire was out.
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service said the cause was lighting in a fish tank.
Two black pugs, alongside the owner of the home, were looked after by the British Red Cross Fire and Emergency Support Service at the scene.
The house was affected by 100% smoke damage, the fire service confirmed.
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: