Morrisons in Chippenham was evacuated this afternoon following a fire.
The whole store was closed for about an hour after a fire broke out in a clothes dryer in the Timpson dry cleaning section at around 2.30pm, Tuesday 28 February.
Three fire crews from Chippenham, Corsham, and Calne were mobilised to a fire. On arrival, they were greeted with a fire in a commercial dryer which was out on arrival.
The store reopened at around 3.45pm.
Click here to join our WhatsApp Channel and get breaking news sent directly to your mobile – don’t forget to turn on notifications by clicking the bell icon.
Click a topic to read more stories like this: