Firefighters have rescued a man from his home this morning, after he inhaled toxic fumes.
Four fire appliances raced to the property on Salisbury Road in Bulford at around 8.30am.
Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the home and rescued the man.
He was taken to Salisbury District Hospital, where he remains. His condition is currently unknown.
Fire crews used specialist gas monitoring detection equipment to check the property.
Click here to join our WhatsApp Channel and get breaking news sent directly to your mobile – don’t forget to turn on notifications by clicking the bell icon.
Click a topic to read more stories like this: