A washing machine was extinguished by firefighters after it caught ablaze this evening.
Two fire crews from Swindon were sent to the scene in Horsham Road, Park South, at around 6.30pm following the 999 call.
Dorset and Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service told Wiltshire 999s that two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the flames using a fire extinguisher and hose reel jet.
A thermal imagine camera was also used to check for hotspots within the building.
No one suffered injuries in the incident and fire crews left the scene at around 7.15pm.
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: