A man’s been injured while cooking in his home in Swindon tonight.
Two fire crews from Swindon Community Fire Station responded to reports of smoke within a flat on Oxford Road at 8pm, by the South Western Ambulance Service at the scene.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a small fire involving cooking in a flat. The property was affected by light smoke logging and crews cleared the smoke using natural ventilation.
One casualty, a man thought to be in his 40s, was being treated by paramedics at the scene.
One ambulance and a paramedics officer attended the incident.
Get breaking news straight to your mobile - sign up for our WhatsApp service.
Don't miss out on breaking local 999 news - follow us on Facebook now: